Are you experiencing weight issues and wondering how to lose weight fast – 5 lbs in 1 week?
While exercise is undoubtedly one of the best methods for losing weight, there is an equally good method that you could have been overlooking; eating healthy.
Foods that burn fat and help you lose 5 pounds in a week
Below is a list of food types that may help you achieve your goal, to lose 5 pounds in a week effortlessly:
1. Nuts: Most nuts have the effect of suppressing the appetite, allowing fewer calories intake. The most recommended nuts for this purpose is the almonds. Two ounces of almonds should be enough to significantly reduce your appetite, resulting in weight loss.
2. Green vegetables: Green vegetables consist of high fiber and low calories. these include: spinach, arugula, watercress, mustard greens and broccoli among others. vegetables will make you feel full after eating a small portion, hence you lose weight.
3. Dairy products: This constitutes of fat-free or low fat milk, cheese or yogurt. They contain calcium which is conceived to be one of the most effective fat burner in existence. Calcium operates by breaking down body fat and inhibiting formation of fats.
4. Pears and Apples: These contain flavonoids; an effective fat burning chemical. Apples also contain pectin which gives you a fuller feeling, thus suppressing your appetite, a great way to lose 5 pounds in a week.
5. Green tea: This contains catechins; chemicals that assist in fat burning. This is achieved by increased metabolism and enhancement of the fat burning process. For more favorable results, take 4-6 cups of green tea in a day.
6. vinegar: This operates by activating enzymes whose role is to break down fats. The acetic acid in vinegar effectively suppresses fat accumulation in the body, which in effect will help you to reduce weight.
7. whole grains and cereals: These contain fiber that lowers the level of insulin in your body. Consequently, the body is inhibited from storing fats, which in effect helps you to lose weight.
8. Turkey, chicken and fish: These are high -proteins foods. The rationale behind them is that the body consumes more energy to digest proteins than fat or carbohydrates, making high protein foods natural fat burners. In addition, some species of fish, including salmon, mackerel, and herring among others contain a special type of fatty acids known as omega- 3, which burn fats naturally. If you want a weight loss diet plan that works, watch this https://youtu.be/z-nsFre6PXI/
9. Flax seed: This contains a high concentration omega-3, which is conceived to be a natural fat burner. It also contains lignans; nutrients that equally speeds up the fat burning process.